To become a lean organization, every department, every shift and every team has to be able to communicate their status and activities to the rest of the organization. This 3 day workshop will require participants to design a detailed system for defining key performance indicators and using them as the organizing basis for the communication system in the company. Participants will design team, group, department and organizational information boards and describe the meetings needed to keep communication of key data flowing throughout the organization. We’ll learn how to conduct efficient and productive meetings that people actually enjoy.
Objectives & Outcomes
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the organization
- Develop efficient data collection systems to support the KPI
- Develop information boards for various levels of the organization
- Discuss meeting management for a lean system
- Distinguish between status meetings, planning meetings and problem resolution meetings
- Gather and post KPI data for visual impact
This workshop is designed for everyone in an organization. The contents are well suited for operational and supporting leaders responsible for accomplishing the work of the organization. We conduct the workshop onsite for companies and implement the systems as a part of the curriculum.